Due to staff shortages we will not be running library workshops this year. You can still get the help you need by booking an appointment with your Academic Service Librarian, who can help you with any of the following:
• Referencing, including using
• Finding online journals
• Using the library catalogue
• Finding and using e-books
• Conducting a literature search
• Finding reliable information online
• Dissertation research support, including advanced search techniques and accessing resources not available at Newman
To book an appointment you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 476 1181 ext. 1413.
Got a quick question?
If you have a quick question about anything library related then we also have drop-in times where Librarians' are available in room CH211 to answer your queries. The drop-in times can be found in the library and are also published on Twitter.
Last updated: 21 September 2018